Sunday, May 19, 2019

Back after a long break

It has been years since I've written on this blog. I graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with my PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineer (ECE) in 2014. I have been busy in the defense industry working as a Senior Systems Engineer. I am now in the second and final year of my company's Leadership Development Program (LDP). I have decided to start writing on this blog again this time with the focus on engineering as a profession.

Readers interested in earning a PhD in engineering will find my previous posts interesting. Now that I am a professional in the industry, my blog will focus on the following topics:

  • Engineering as a profession: How to be good at it
  • Continuous learning: Why and how your education does not end with your degree
  • Business development: What you need to succeed in the business world
  • Software engineering: Tips and advice for programming in languages including Matlab, C++, Python. 
  • Software applications: Machine learning (including Deep Learning) and developing Alexa Skills
I hope that you continue enjoying reading my blogs. For my previous fans who have missed me, I apologize for not writing all these years. The best I can say is that life got in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment